Yields: 12 cups
- 7 cups sliced fresh strawberries (about 2 quarts)
- 3 cups orange juice
- 4 cups champagne, chilled
- Pour half of your orange juice and half of your strawberries into a blender then blend until smooth. Repeat with the second half.
- Press blended mixture through a fine mesh strainer.
- Scoop 2/3 cup of the fruit mixture into a fluted glass then top with your preferred champagne.
- Garnish with sliced strawberries or a slice of orange.
- Replace champagne with sparkling grape juice, lemon-lime soda or your favorite seltzer.
Yields: 4 Drinks
- 2 cups ice
- 1/2 cup blue curacao
- 1 cup white rum
- 2 cups lemonade
- 4 lemon slices
- 8 maraschino cherries
- Place 1/4 cup ice in each of the four glasses.
- Add a splash of blue curacao along with 1/4 cup of rum.
- Add an additional 1/4 cup of ice.
- Pour in 1/2 cup of lemonade
- Garnish with a slice of lemon and 2 maraschino cherries
Frozen Red, White and Blue Boozy Punch
Yields: 4 Drinks
Ingredients (Homemade Lemonade):
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups water
- 12 whole large lemons
- 4 cups extra water
- Heat water and sugar until sugar is fully dissolved to make a simple syrup.
- Juice lemons and place juice in a large pitcher.
- Add 3/4 of the simple syrup.
- Fill 3/4 of the pitcher with ice.
- Add in the additional 4 cups of water.
- Add in more simple syrup if you desire a sweeter lemonade.
- 6 cups ice
- 2 1/4 cups homemade lemonade
- 2 oz blue curacao
- 4 oz SMIRNOFF Red, White & Berry vodka
- 1 1/4 cups strawberries
- Blue Layer: Combine 2 cups of ice, 1 cup of lemonade and blue curacao in a blender. Add to glass.
- White Layer: Combine 2 cups of ice, 1 cup of lemonade and 2 oz SMIRNOFF Red, White & Berry vodka in a blender. Add to glass.
- Red Layer: Combine strawberries, 1/4 cup of lemonade and 2 oz SMIRNOFF Red, White & Berry vodka in a blender. Add to glass.
Cherry Bomb Mimosas
Yields: 2 Drinks
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherry juice
- 1 cup champagne, chilled
- 2 orange slices
- Place 1/2 cup pineapple juice and a splash of maraschino cherry juice in each flute.
- Add about 1/2 cup champagne.
- Garnish with an orange slice.
Red, White and Blue Layered Cocktail
Yields: 1 Drink
- 1 oz grenadine
- 3 oz lemonade
- 1 oz vodka
- Add grenadine to the bottom of a glass then fill glass with ice.
- Place lemonade and vodka in a shaker and shake until cold. Slowly add lemonade layer to the glass.
- Pour blue curacao over a spoon into the glass to form the top layer and prevent mixing.