Air Fryer Mexican Pizza
This Taco Bell knock-off for your fiesta will have your taste buds screaming for layers of beef, cheese, beans, and more!
- 1/2 Lb Ground Beef
- 1/2 package Taco Seasoning
- 4 Flour Tortillas
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- 15 ounces Refried Beans
- 1/4 Cup Salsa
- 5 ounces Red Enchilada Sauce
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese
- Sliced Black Olives
- 1 Roma Tomato – chopped
- Shredded Lettuce
- Green Onions
- Sour Cream
- Prepare taco meat according to package instructions. Or use leftover taco meat.
- Brush tortillas with oil. Air fry each tortilla individually at 370ºF for 2 minutes. Place a metal spoon, knife, ramekin or something oven safe on top of tortilla while air frying to prevent it from flying around and burning. (Use potholder to remove spoon, it will be Hot!)
- Once all tortillas are prepped, begin assembling pizzas.
- Place one tortilla on flat surface. Spread refried beans on tortilla then transfer to greased air fryer basket. Top beans with taco meat and salsa. Place second tortilla on top. Spread enchilada sauce generously on top. Add shredded cheese, olives, tomatoes and a little more cheese on top.
- Air fry at 370ºF for 2-3 minutes. Use a spatula to remove and transfer to plate or cutting board. Slice into 4 portions. Top with shredded lettuce, green onions and sour cream.
Recipe from Tasty Air Fryer Recipes